Luxury manor house hotel in the Hampshire countryside
Welcome to Oakley Hall Hotel
Stay at Oakley Hall Hotel
Home from home
From crisp Egyptian cotton linens and stunning views to oversized bathtubs complete with indulgent, eco-friendly toiletries, each and every one of our 50 bedrooms features all sorts of little luxuries.
Dine at Oakley Hall Hotel
Home-grown, just for you
Enjoy seasonal dishes highlighting locally sourced & home-grown produce in our two AA Rosette Glasshouse Restaurant. Try Head Chef Jacob Rowley's small plates, enjoy a Sunday Roast with the family or indulge in a quintessentially British Afternoon Tea.
Get married at Oakley Hall Hotel
Tie the knot
With 18th century architecture, a selection of stunning event spaces, and 315 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, it's easy to see why we've become one of the most popular country wedding venues in Hampshire.
Meet at Oakley Hall Hotel
Time to talk business
Our first-class facilities, flexible meeting spaces, and unbeatable location on the outskirts of Basingstoke make us the ideal choice for all manner of meetings and corporate events.
- The perfect ending to a perfect day 🎇 📸 - @jasmineandrewsphoto #weddingsparklers #hampshirewedding #countrysideromance #magicalmoments #outdoorwedding #loveinthecountry #sparklersendoff
- Wedding Fayre this Sunday at Oakley Hall Hotel 🔔 Meet with our wonderful suppliers, discover our ceremony and reception spaces and speak with our Wedding & Events team! #hotelweddingvenue #countrysidewedding #weddinginspo #hampshirevenue #weddingfayre
- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑪𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 🏡 Welcoming you, your loved ones and your four-legged friends to the beautiful three bedroom Garden Cottage, nestled in the woodlands of Oakley Hall. 3 queen sized bedrooms 🛏️ Kitchen 🍳 Lounge & dining room 🛋️ 2 bathrooms 🛀 Private parking 🚗 Private terrace to enjoy the tranquil surroundings 🌳 #autumnstaycation #hampshiregardenretreat #naturegetaway #hampshireescapes #basingstoke
- Autumn is near 🍂 The leaves are falling, temperatures are lowering, and the pumpkins are growing! #autumnstrolls #woodlandadventures #fallinlovewithnature #explorehampshire #hampshirescenery #basingstoke #hotel #restaurant
- Sundays are for sitting back, relaxing and enjoying a cocktail or two! 🍹 Today we're treating ourselves to our refreshing Mojito Twist cocktail, created using home-grown mint and apple juice made from the apples from our Kitchen Garden. #homegrowncocktails #refreshinglylocal #mojitolove #gardentoglass