Luxury manor house hotel in the Hampshire countryside
Welcome to Oakley Hall Hotel
Stay at Oakley Hall Hotel
Home from home
From crisp Egyptian cotton linens and stunning views to oversized bathtubs complete with indulgent, eco-friendly toiletries, each and every one of our 50 bedrooms features all sorts of little luxuries.
Dine at Oakley Hall Hotel
Home-grown, just for you
Enjoy seasonal dishes highlighting locally sourced & home-grown produce in our two AA Rosette Glasshouse Restaurant. Try Head Chef Jacob Rowley's small plates, enjoy a Sunday Roast with the family or indulge in a quintessentially British Afternoon Tea.
Get married at Oakley Hall Hotel
Tie the knot
With 18th century architecture, a selection of stunning event spaces, and 315 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, it's easy to see why we've become one of the most popular country wedding venues in Hampshire.
Meet at Oakley Hall Hotel
Time to talk business
Our first-class facilities, flexible meeting spaces, and unbeatable location on the outskirts of Basingstoke make us the ideal choice for all manner of meetings and corporate events.
- Just a few of our favourite moments in the Library 📚 Undeniably one of the most unique spaces to tie the knot in Hampshire. 📸 - @jasmineandrewsphoto 📸 - @dm_photographyuk 📸 - @jacqueslloydphotography
- What's happening in & around Basingstoke this Winter? ❄️ We've shared our seasonal favourites for everybody to enjoy, from traditional Christmas markets and festive shows to delicious dining experiences in our very own Glasshouse Restaurant! Find out more via the link in our bio📍
- Escape to the countryside for a Festive Afternoon Tea🎄 Indulge in a delightful spread of festive treats, including finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, and a mouth watering assortment of tempting cakes and pastries! All served in the Glasshouse Restaurant, creating the perfect atmosphere for a truly magical festive experience. Served 7 days a week until Saturday 6th January. Book your table today: https://www.oakleyhall-park.com/christmas-2023/festive-dining/festive-afternoon-teas/
- Step into the New Year the right way at Oakley Hall 🍾 🎉 Dance the night away at our New Year's Eve Gala on Sunday 31st December 🍴 Indulge in a sumptuous New Year's Day Roast in the Glasshouse Restaurant on Monday 1st January Find out more via our website. #newyears #gala #party #celebration #friends #family #roast #dine #hotel #restaurant #hampshire #basingstoke
- Is Autumn the best season for your wedding? 🍂 We asked our Wedding Co-ordinators for their opinions! Jo, Wedding & Events Manager – “Every season in the UK, even the Summer, is unpredictable. Although this applies to Autumn, you will never be disappointed with the beautiful array of colours!” Sinead, Wedding & Events Co-ordinator – “If you don’t want to worry about being too hot or too cold, Autumn is the perfect month. You will have the best blend of temperatures without feeling sweaty or shivery!” Edel, Wedding & Events Co-ordinator – “In my opinion, Autumn is the most beautiful month for photo opportunities. The brown, orange and golden hues set the perfect back drop to capture memories with your loved ones.” #autumnweddings #weddinginspiration #seasonalwedding #ukwedding