This package includes everything you could wish for – champagne, traditional afternoon tea, three course dinner and of course, bed & breakfast!
We are proud to be one of the finest venues in Hampshire. A luxury 4 star property located just 6 miles outside of Basingstoke and situated amongst 315 acres of country estate. Beautifully restored to its former self, Oakley Hall Hotel offers the perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events and has a total of 50 bedrooms.
Please click on one of the positions below which you would like to apply for.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
Own transport is essential as Oakley Hall Hotel is located in the countryside with limited public transport links.
We are currently looking to recruit a very strong, proactive, highly motivated Wedding & Events Co-ordinator. The successful candidate must have at least two years experience in a four star hotel or above in a similar role and must be confident in all aspects of the hotel environment.
Your main duties will include:
This is a full time role working 5 days out of 7 including some Saturdays & Sundays – the ideal candidate must be flexible regarding working hours. To learn more about this exciting opportunity and Oakley Hall Hotel’s plan for the future please forward your CV to Katja Kaltenbach – email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Purpose of the Job:
To assist with the control and management of the kitchen department , ensuring that the brand values and standards are delivered and budgeted profitability achieved.
To ensure at all times a high standard of cleanliness and practices is maintained, thereby ensuring all statutory legislation is met.
• To review and act upon customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility;
• To be aware of budgeted and actual departmental financial targets;
• To help Head chef managing the staff: training, motivating and structuring the team;
• To ensure all stocks are stored and rotated correctly in line with Food Safety requirements, following company policy to meet statutory legislation. This to include recording temperature checks of food commodities.
• To assist in ensuring the profitability of food operations and Gross Profit management. This to include carrying out food stock-takes as required.
• To assist with maintaining and improvement of departmental operating standards.
• To be responsible for ensuring departmental training is carried out to the standard required.
• To supervise the department to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis whilst maintaining company standards consistently, with attention to detail. This to include ensuring shift controls and procedures are adhered to.
• To comply with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Risk Assessment, Disability and all employment legislation and ensure all team members are trained accordingly.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
• Cooking skills: the ability to adapt your cooking style to your local environment;
• The ability to manage a profit center: stock, cost prices, orders etc;
• Good relationship skills;
• Organization and thoroughness;
• Teaching skills;
• Physical and mental resilience;
• Excellent verbal communication skills are essential.
Additional Information (including any qualifications required):
(e.g. other responsibilities, equipment, etc)
• (City & Guilds)/NV (Technical School Certificate) in cooking level 3
• Must be dual-skilled as manager and chef;
• Significant previous experience of managing a team in a similar environment.
• Experience as junior sous chef or sous chef
If you or someone you know would be interested in this fantastic role please forward your CV to Justin Mundy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to recruit a proactive and highly motivated Chef de Partie.
As Chef de Partie your role will be to work on all sections of the kitchen as required and to support senior members of the kitchen brigade. You will be given further and ongoing training to develop your skills as a chef, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high quality establishment with great career prospects.
Your responsibilities & duties will include:
If you or someone you know would be interested in this fantastic Chef de Partie role please forward your CV to Justin Mundy: email@example.com
Main Duties of the Job:
To be responsible for washing the restaurant dishes and all the kitchen utensils.
Follow the daily cleaning tasks of the larger items of kitchen equipment and the food production areas.
To Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the Potwash area and kitchen.
To remove the waste and recyclable materials from the kitchen and surrounding areas.
To keep the Bin areas clean and tidy.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
• Respect for hygiene and equipment
• Respect for the instruction given by management
• Good timekeeping skills
• Willingness to work hard
• Physical resilience
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role please forward your CV to Justin Mundy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to recruit a Bar Assistant.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, dedicated and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
You will be working throughout the various departments including Bar, Restaurant and Conference & Events.
This position is full-time over 7 days including weekends, evenings & Bank Holidays. Due to the location of the property, valid drivers license and own transport is essential.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and Oakley Hall Hotel’s plans for the future please forward your CV.
If you feel you fit our criteria, please forward your CV to Manuel Araujo: email@example.com
Spend a weekend away and enjoy a traditional clay pigeon shoot within our 315 acres estate as well as a dinner, bed & breakfast stay.