Work for Us at Oakley Hall Hotel
Oakley Hall Hotel is one of the finest venues in Hampshire. A luxury 4 star property located just 6 miles outside of Basingstoke and situated amongst 315 acres of country estate. Beautifully restored to its former self, Oakley Hall Hotel offers the perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events and has a total of 50 bedrooms.
Please click on one of the positions below which you would like to apply for.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
Own transport is essential as Oakley Hall Hotel is located in the countryside, 6 miles outside of Basingstoke.
WEDDING & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
We are currently looking to recruit a very strong, proactive, highly motivated Wedding & Events Co-Ordinator. The successful candidate must have at least two years experience in a four star hotel or above in a similar role and must be confident in all aspects of the hotel environment. Your main roles will be:
- Proactively managing incoming calls from potential clients enquiring about weddings or events within the hotel.
- Carry out both pre-booked and walk in show rounds for potential clients/guests.
- Follow up on all enquiries and show rounds to get the business, therefore securing maximum revenue.
- Maintain contact with clients between the booking and the event, finalising details and ensuring payments are up to date.
- Carry out post event calls to all weddings and events in order to check guest satisfaction and secure repeat business.
- Liaise with the operational team to ensure all event details are handed over so that service is delivered to meet and exceed requirements, this may involve meeting with the clients together with relevant members of the operational team.
- Meeting clients on the day of event, as required.
This is a full time role working 5 days out of 7 including some Saturdays.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and Oakley Hall Hotel’s plans for the future please forward your CV to Katja Kaltenbach: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to recruit a full time housekeeper. The successful candidate must have experience in a similar position and be enthusiastic to maintain the high level of standards already set at the hotel, this includes the 50 bedrooms and all public areas.
The successful candidate must be able to work 40 hours a week. The shifts would be over 5 days out of 7 between 6am – 11pm, including weekends and bank holiday weekends. If you feel you fit the criteria above, please forward your CV to Manuel Araujo: email@example.com
CHEF DE PARTIE
We are currently looking to recruit a proactive and highly motivated Chef de Partie.
As Chef de Partie your role will be to work on all sections of the kitchen as required and to support senior members of the kitchen brigade. You will be given further and ongoing training to develop your skills as a chef, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a high quality establishment with great career prospects.
Your responsibilities & duties will include:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If you or someone you know would be interested in this fantastic Chef de Partie role please forward your CV to Justin Mundy: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking to recruit a Bar Assistant.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, dedicated and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
You will be working throughout the various departments including Bar, Restaurant and Conference & Events.
This position is full-time over 7 days including weekends, evenings & Bank Holidays. Due to the location of the property, valid drivers license and own transport is essential.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and Oakley Hall Hotel’s plans for the future please forward your CV.
If you feel you fit our criteria, please forward your CV to Manuel Araujo: email@example.com