Special offers at Oakley Hall Hotel
STAY WITH US FOR 2 NIGHTS OR MORE WITH OUR FOODIE GETAWAY PACKAGE AND RECEIVE 30% OFF YOUR BOOKING!
Calling all food lovers, join us in the Hampshire countryside for a luxury getaway that includes the mouth-watering cuisine from our Glasshouse Restaurant! As well as staying in one of our luxurious bedroom or suites and having a full English breakfast on each morning - your stay will include on each day either a delicious dinner in our award winning Glasshouse Restaurant, a Traditional Afternoon Tea or a spectacular picnic within our grounds & gardens.
· 2 nights or more stay in one of our luxurious bedrooms or suites
· Each day during your stay you will have a choice of either: a delicious dinner in the Glasshouse Restaurant, picnic within our gardens, Traditional Afternoon Tea or a 'self-discovery' tour at Bombay Sapphire Distillery followed by a Gin & Tonic in our 1795 Bar & Lounge
· Self-guided tour of the Kitchen Garden
· Full English breakfast each morning
· 12pm late checkout on the day of your departure
Please search for a two night stay or more for the offer to show.
What takes your fancy?
Terms & Conditions
Oakley Hall Hotel reserves the right to remove offer at any time
Offer is strictly subject to availability and may not be available on selected dates
Dining options are strictly subject to availability and may not be available on selected dates
All rates are per room based on two adults sharing unless stated otherwise
Offer is available for 2 nights or more stays
Prices vary depending on date, availability and room type
Free cancellation until 12pm the day prior to arrival
Valid credit or debit card details are required at the time of booking. Payment will be taken on check-in
The dinner allowance for dinner inclusive overnight stays is up to £35 per adult (excludes beverages), any overage is to be paid for on departure.
Guests choosing to have dinner in the Glasshouse Restaurant will be dining from the All Day Menu Monday - Saturday and the Sunday Roast Menu on Sundays.
Picnics require a minimum of 24 hours notice.