Christmas Party Nights
Choose one of our party night packages below...
Frequently asked questions
- Do minimum numbers apply to my booking?
Yes, minimum booking numbers apply for all Christmas Party Nights. For Shared Christmas Party Nights, a minimum booking number of 8 guests apply. For Exclusive Christmas Party Nights, minimum booking numbers vary depending on the date. Please see our availability and minimum booking numbers on the Shared & Exclusive Christmas Party Night pages.
- What if I or one of my guests has an allergy or intolerance?
If you or one of your guests has an allergy or intolerence, please inform your event co-ordinator as soon as possible. Our team strive to adapt all of our dishes for dietary requirements, but we need as much notice as possible to do so. Depending on the severity of your dietary restrictions, you may be required to sign a disclaimer.
- Where will the Christmas Party be held and will it be decorated?
All of our Shared and Exclusive Christmas Parties will be held in the Garden Pavilion, which is a permanent standing structure with a private bar, kitchen and terrace. The Garden Pavilion will be dressed and decorated ready for your Christmas Party, with a red & gold colour scheme.
- Can I book accommodation?
Accommodation is available on a first come first served basis. Prices start from £139 for Sunday-Wednesday Party Nights and £199 for Thursday, Friday & Saturday Party Nights. If you would like to book a bedroom, please speak to your event co-ordinator directly or call our Reception team on 01256 783350.
- I want to book my Christmas Party, where do I go from here?
- Enquire with our events team for availability.
- If the date is available and you have the minimum booking numbers, your date can be put on provisional hold for 2 weeks so you can finalise your numbers.
- For Shared Party Nights, you will be required to sign a Booking Form and pay a deposit of £20 per person. For Exclusive Party Nights, you will be required to sign a contract and pay a deposit of £20 per person.
- Once your contact or booking form has been signed and we have received your deposit, your Christmas Party will be confirmed!
- Final payment, menu choices & wine pre-orders will all be due by 5pm on Wednesday 1st November 2023.
- The night of your party... time to dance the night away!
- What is the dress code?
The dress code is smart casual. No jeans, trainers or sportswear.
- Is there an age restriction?
Yes, all guests must be of at least 18 years of age.