Work for Us at Oakley Hall Hotel
Oakley Hall Hotel is one of the finest venues in Hampshire. A luxury 4 star property located just 6 miles outside of Basingstoke and situated amongst 315 acres of country estate. Beautifully restored to its former self, Oakley Hall Hotel offers the perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events and has a total of 50 bedrooms.
Please click on one of the positions below which you would like to apply for.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
Own transport is essential as Oakley Hall Hotel is located in the countryside, 6 miles outside of Basingstoke.
WEDDING & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
We are currently looking to recruit a very strong, proactive, highly motivated Wedding & Events co-ordinator. The successful candidate must have at least two years experience in a four star hotel or above in a similar role and must be confident in all aspects of the hotel environment. Your main roles will be:
- Proactively managing incoming calls from potential clients enquiring about weddings or events within the hotel.
- Carry out both pre-booked and walk in show rounds for potential clients/guests.
- Follow up on all enquiries and show rounds to get the business, therefore securing maximum revenue.
- Maintain contact with clients between the booking and the event, finalising details and ensuring payments are up to date.
- Carry out post event calls to all weddings and events in order to check guest satisfaction and secure repeat business.
- Liaise with the Operational team to ensure all event details are handed over so that service is delivered to meet and exceed requirements, this may involve meeting with the clients together with relevant members of the operational team.
- Meeting clients on the day of event, as required.
This is a full time role working 5 days out of 7 including some Saturdays.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity and Oakley Hall Hotel’s plans for the future please forward your CV to Katja Kaltenbach on email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT
We are currently looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Assistant.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, dedicated and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills. You will be working throughout the various departments including the Restaurant, Bar, Conference and Events.
This position is full-time over 7 days including weekends, evenings & Bank Holidays.
If you feel you fit our criteria, please forward your CV to Manuel Araujo: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time permanent position. The ideal Wine Waiter will provide the highest service levels to all of our guests and maintain our 4 star and 2 AA rosette standard. As a wine waiter you will have a solid knowledge about wine and be able to pair wine and food together as well as recommend wines to our guests. You will also be looking after the day to day managing of our wine cellar and liaise with the restaurant manager and food & beverage manager regarding any wine related subjects.
This role is based within the bar, lounge and restaurant team and the shifts are generally straight shifts. You will need to be available for work 5 days out of 7 to include weekends and bank holidays.
You will need a good command of English (verbal and written), previous experience in a customer service role is needed as is having exposure in a food and beverage environment and a solid knowledge about wine. Due to service of alcohol you will need to be a minimum of 18 years old.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be ‘standards’ driven. You will be extremely well presented and able to cope well under pressure.
Own transport is essential as we are in a rural location.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Please send your CV to Manuel Araujo: email@example.com