Work for Us at Oakley Hall Hotel
Oakley Hall Hotel is one of the finest venues in Hampshire. A luxury 4 star property located just 6 miles outside of Basingstoke and situated amongst 315 acres of country estate. Beautifully restored to its former self, Oakley Hall Hotel offers the perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events and has a total of 50 bedrooms.
Please click on one of the positions below which you would like to apply for.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
Own transport is essential as Oakley Hall Hotel is located in the countryside, 6 miles outside of Basingstoke.
We are currently looking for a full time Kitchen Porter who will be required to help keep the kitchen running smoothly by making sure everything is clean, tidy, safe and hygienic.
Your responsibilities & duties will include:
- unloading deliveries of food to the kitchen
- organising the storeroom
- collecting and washing pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- getting pots, pans, plates and cutlery back into use as quickly as possible
- washing and disinfecting kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- making sure kitchen equipment is properly stored
- removing and recycling waste from the kitchen
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please forward your CV to Justin Mundy: email@example.com
We are currently looking to recruit a full time receptionist who has the ability to provide a high consistent service to all guests using the hotels facilities.
The successful candidate will be confident and welcoming, with excellent communication skills and personal presentation. You will be comfortable with standard PC packages. Knowledge of computerised reservations systems such as Opera would be beneficial however not essential. Previous experience in a similar role within a full service hotel environment is essential or within a hospitality customer service environment would also be valuable. Above all, you will be an excellent team player and be able to demonstrate a true passion for service excellence.
- Dealing with reservations by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face to face
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel, allocating rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments along with issuing vouchers
- Reservations for the restaurant for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Taking and passing messages to guests and dealing with any special requests (i.e. booking flowers, champagne, printing directions), answering questions about the hotel and surrounding area
- Answering the telephone in an appropriate manor and transferring calls to the relevant departments
- Mail handling as well as printing and posting brochures, stationary update and printing menus for functions
- Ensuring the reception desk is kept tidy and well presented at all times
- Delivering great customer service, being a reliable team player and well presented at all times
The position is full-time, 40 hours + per week, 5 shifts over 7 days including weekends and bank holidays.
If you feel you fit our criteria, please forward your CV to Gurinder Singh: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT
We are currently looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Assistant.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, dedicated and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills. You will be working throughout the various departments including the Restaurant, Bar, Conference and Events.
This position is full-time over 7 days including weekends, evenings & Bank Holidays.
If you feel you fit our criteria, please forward your CV to Manuel Araujo: email@example.com